perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2015

150703 Some interior designing, new nails and super cute moomin mugs

It's been a while since I updated this blog and tbh, I forgot that this blog even existed but then my friends reminded me of it's existence. There hasn't been much going on so I haven't had anything to even update about. I started at a new "job" in a kindergarten and then there was the Block B concert and meet & greet that I went to back in MARCH. That was like three-four months ago. See, that's how long it's been since I last updated.

But anyhow, it's been almost a year since I moved in to my current apartment and my balcony has been empty (aside from a few empty cardboard boxes) this whole time, until I finally bought some furniture for it in the beginning of July. I got the couch immediately but had to wait for the table to arrive for about 3 weeks or so. And now finally, last week my aunt went to get the table from the store and brought me some pillows, table cloths and a carpet that she didn't need anymore. 

The balcony was pretty dirty, so we had to do a throughout clean up first before putting things to their places. You couldn't really see that it was dirty but the floor was really dusty and your feet got dirty if you walked there barefoot or without shoes. 

And here's what it looks like now. Tbh, I didn't like the pillows at all the moment I saw them but when you paired them up with the couch and the carpet and the little decorative things on the table, it turned out pretty nice looking. And it's been my favorite place to hangout ever since then. I've sat there reading even on cold nights, cuddled up in a blanket and spread out on the couch trying to get some tan on my legs on warmer days.


 I went to meet a friend of mine for the first time in ages last Saturday and I mentioned how I was craving to gt my nails done, but I hadn't had the chance to earlier because 1) I haven't seen her in ages and 2) working in a kindergarten might prove difficult with long nails. (I still had one day left before my summer vacation after I got my nails done and it wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be though, but on the other hand we left my nails quite short on purpose exactly for that reason.) I browsed through some pictures on weheartit and found this picture there which we used as a reference for my nails. Mine are a little different shaped but I'm in love with the way they turned out anyhow. The only thing I'm bummed about is that I'm attending Animecon next weekend and I have a cosplay to wear so I'm going to have to get rid of these before that. :'(


On a final note, I spent the Midsummer's Eve at my parent's cottage and my mom had bought these super cute moomin enamel mugs there. I have a few moomin mugs of my own but they're at my parent's and they're the different kind, Arabia's moomin mugs which I don't find even nearly as cute as these.


In the end I had to go and buy some for myself too and of course I couldn't settle just for one but I had to buy a few even though they aren't exactly cheap. I think I paid about 9+ euros each so the total of three I got cost me almost 30 euros. I will definitely buy more in the future if the lack of space in my apartment allows me to.


I might update with some outfits that I gathered up (because I'm a shopaholic and bought some nice new stuff that I can't wait to wear) in the future and I'm also waiting for my signed BTS and History albums to arrive so I'll probably take some photos of those too, especially since I heard the BTS album is super pretty. There's also a few cosmetic products that I'm really hyped up about at the moment.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti